Zinfadel Hillside

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Wonderful composition Richard. I really like the vertical rows of the grape vines with the horizontal rows of yellow wildflowers. . . great contrast, especially the blue mountains the background. Nice job.

Thank you Linda , I really like photographing the wine country !

Wonderful composition Richard. I really like the vertical rows of the grape vines with the horizontal rows of yellow wildflowers. . . great contrast, especially the blue mountains the background. Nice job.

I really like the combination of the vineyards, mustard flowers, and the background. They are some fine elements and I feel they work well together. The bit of fog in the background adds a bit of mystrery which I really enjoy! The angle you picked on the rows of vineyards naturally lead my eye through the image, very nice!

Thank you Keith for the nice comments. I love shooting in wine country and I hope it shows.

Richard Small

Richard: Wonderful scene superbly captured. You may want to consider posting these wide angle vineyard shots in Landscape but posting them in Flora is still quite alright. >=))>

I included some wide angle shots as there seemed to be interest as to where I was photographing the grapes.

Richard Small