Breaking Through

One more from my foggy morning last weekend near home. The fog was lifting and I was attracted to the undulating of the hill top and the line of oaks. I tried to emphasize the bright light of the sun trying to break through. I left it as color as I like the little bit of warmth along the horizon and the fog on the left.

I was standing very nearly the same spot as my vineyard image posted recently. It was a great morning!

Thanks for looking!

Nikon D800E 28-300mm f/11 single exposure

Beautiful light and scene. I would crop off the left, removing the big tree far left, leaving some cushion space on the edge to match the right side. As is, my eye tends to wander left and drift off the image. Not huge though. This turned out really well. Great mood and feeling to it.

Great light, and I love the tree line. I agree about a crop from left, but you might consider cropping the line of trees that a re in the cloud on the left. I also like the layers of fog above the trees.
–P

This is a fine, minimalist, silhouette view, Lon. There’s a very pleasing and attractive sense of openness in presenting this as a pano.