Drifting

Specific Feedback Requested

Any feedback is always welcome.

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

3 Likes

I really like your approach to the composition here. The line of Canada geese in the lower third of the image makes it work quite well. The fog creates mood. Well seen!

Very pleasing and serene. The bright sky adds some atmosphere, but you could eliminate it for a more minimalist approach if you wanted. There’s a lot to like here and to work with.

This is such a sweet image. The line of the geese and lines of fog and trees is very appealing. The golden glow, just barely seen is the icing on the cake.

Beautiful! I like the composition and the fact you left the background trees barely visible so you can tell where the reflections in the water are coming from. It leaves me with a really peaceful feeling.

@Kris_Smith @kelly_cole @David_Schoen @glennie Thank you all for your wonderful comments.

Chris, the nearly straight line of geese is impressive because it lets you get all of them sharp. I think your comp. is perfect with the subtle reflections in the water and a well disguised, but clear hill and sky behind. Those give a fine sense of space and quiet mystery to the view.

Great image. Nothing to add to the previous comments.

I keep going back to look at this image. It’s so peaceful.

I have now noticed the goose on the end of the line has turned his head away. Would you consider a head transplant from one of the others?

All has been said Chris but I wanted you to know that I think this is just a stellar image. I love that you can just barely make out the background trees. I love the warm light peaking through the center of the frame from the top. The fog adds tremendous mood and it makes me wonder what’s out of frame on the right that is making these geese head in that direction. Well done!

@Kris_Smith @David_Schoen @David_Haynes @kelly_cole @Mark_Seaver @glennie Thank you all for your thoughtful comments. Greatly appreciated.