Floating Hope

This is an old image from eight years ago. I decided to do a re-edit of it when the war in Ukraine started. The colors in this water lily reminded me of the national colors of Ukraine. Now with this week’s challenge, I thought it would be a good fit for the theme.

Specific Feedback Requested

Any feedback is appreciated.

Technical Details

EXIF

1 Like

This is a beatiful picture and a great way to bring up thoughts and hope for Ukraine. Really nice.

1 Like

Dgídio, having the petals nicely sharp makes for a striking view of this water lily against the black background.

1 Like

Gorgeous, and with a very good thought behind it! Striking colors and sharpness!

1 Like

I want to thank you, @tamar-aharony , @Mark_Seaver , @Diane_Miller, @David_Schoen, @AndreDonawa, @Tony_Siciliano, and @Jim_Zablotny for taking the time to write your message and critique the photo I submitted. I appreciate that.

Beautiful colors and a fine composition. Good job on the processing.

1 Like

Uplifting name, (Floating Hope) and image Egidio. Great control of the tones and colours.

1 Like

Fabulous photo! The composition, color, sharpness, and processing seem perfect. Good job.

1 Like

I like the blue violet and yellow orange color scheme of the flower. The dark BG increases the “pop” in those colors. Well done…Jim

1 Like

Those colors against the black background…striking!

1 Like

Thank you kindly, @annalwilson .