Frozen Lines

Just another “ice shapes” view with leaves under the ice providing colors. :wink: A 9 shot stack.

7 Likes

Hi Mark, wow amazing colors and lines! The shapes remind me of mountain layers. This is so well seen and presented here. Great job on the focus stack.

Mark, this is another excellent ice image. I love all the colors, shapes and lines in this. Such a great find and so well captured. Keep them coming!

The colors are great, but it’s the lines and shapes that I like most! The wedge shapes mixing with each other, top left and right side, is visually stunning. As well as the glossy look!
I don’t quite get the focus stacking. It doesn’t look all that deep, but maybe that’s an illusion. I’m surprised you did 9 images, but it turned out great!

Stunning, Mark. The detail is outstanding, but what catches my eyes are the wonderful patters in the ice and the colorful leaves. Very nicely seen and captured.

Mark,

Love this - yet another beauty from your “back yard.” The lines and angles are wonderful - sprinkle in the crist details in the ice and the bg color of the leaves… all are balanced beautifully. Processing outstanding.

Well, then you know me… there is a black spot on the lower left edge you might clone out if you decide to print. :slight_smile:

Wonderful, natural abstract,

Lon

Amazing, Mark. It is amazing what is found in a backyard. The color under the ice is beautiful and the shapes that the ice makes outstanding.

I’m not sure what to say other than that I love it. I love the shapes and forms of the ice, especially in the top left quarter and I love the palette of colours beneath. This almost looks like a priceless gemstone of some kind.

Beautiful! I would just play with cooling down the white balance and shifting the tint more green to see what happens when you remove that slight red/magenta color cast.

I love the image as it is also and ditto all of the above accolades. The color is great, but for fun I took a stab at B&W, which gives a somewhat different message, but also works.

Just going through some older posts; this one stopped me mid-scrolling. Beautifully seen and photographed, Mark!

I enjoy this scene a lot, Mark! Love the colors underneath the beautiful design.