Greetngs fellow landscape photographers, happy to be here

I live in Springfield, Massachusetts. I retired from the field of Medical Oncology in 2011 and spend most of my free time photographing landscapes of the world, natural and urban. I always learn from viewing other photographers images, trying to improve on my craft.

Hello Paul. welcome to the NPN community. Your comment here is exactly what it’s all about. So, glad to see you found your way to this site. A very fine intro image too… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome to NPN, Paul. I know you’ll get a lot out of this community and I look forward to your contributions as well.

Ah the 413, nice. Welcome to NPN. This is the place to basically workshop your photos and ideas and I look forward to more of both from you.

Welcome, Paul! You are in the right place. This site is a great place for constructive criticism, honest opinions, and great feedback that is super helpful in furthering ones craft. Welcome!

Welcome aboard Paul. Great to have you here on NPN. We’ll look forward to your images and participation in the forums and galleries.

Lon