Hello everyone, I'm Cornelia

I’m originally from Germany but have been lucky enough to live in Australia and New Zealand for almost a decade now. I love nightscapes, landscapes and seascapes but will generally photograph everything that jumps in front of my lens.

I’m excited to see so many beautiful images and hope to give and find lots of inspiration in this network :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome Cornelia. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. I think NPN is the best place on the web to grow as a nature photographer both through getting feedback on images posted by you and giving feedback on images posted by others.

Nice first post. My guess is that it is from Australia or New Zealand as the Milkyway core appears to be flipped from how it appears here in the northern hemisphere. I have just started exploring the night sky through photography so I’m all ears for techniques.

1 Like

Thanks, Youssef. Yes, this image was taken in New Zealand at the end of Milkyway core season late last year.

Welcome to the NPN, Cornelia. What a striking image you shared. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

1 Like

Hello and Welcome - I think you will really like the new Nightsky/Astrophotography category. Looking forward to your images and your becoming a part of our community.

1 Like

Hi Cornelia! Welcome to NPN! Beautiful first post. I’m looking forward to more of you images and contributions.

1 Like