Hello, I 'm Andreas!

I photograph abstract landscapes, flowers, and birds. I love being out in nature and observing. I live in Greece and travel often within my country to explore its natural habitats.

3 Likes

Hi and welcome Andreas! I donā€™t believe we have another active member from Greece so it will be really interesting to see what it is like over your way. This is a nice action shot of this bird with the water splash. A heron of some kind? Monochrome isnā€™t something you see in bird photography all that often so itā€™s a nice change of pace. Hope to see more of your work and your thoughts on other peopleā€™s work in any of our many categories.

Hi Kristen! Thanks for the warm welcome!

I feel very happy for discovering your community, looks like the right place to share my pictures and thoughts on photography and keep on exploring.

The bird is a heron indeed, there are many frames of that scene in color, but this is a favorite.

Thanks, take care!

Ī£Ļ„Ī¹Ļ‚ Ī¤ĻĪÆ 6 Ī£ĪµĻ€ 2022 ĻƒĻ„Ī¹Ļ‚ 3:08 Ī¼.Ī¼., Īæ/Ī· Kristen M Smith via Nature Photographers Network editor@naturephotographers.network Ī­Ī³ĻĪ±ĻˆĪµ:

Welcome to NPN Andreas! This is a great first post. I really like the eye level view and how the fast shutter speed froze the rain drops. Iā€™m looking forward to more of your photos and contributions.

Hello Andreas and welcome to NPN. I know youā€™ll get a lot out of this community and I look forward to seeing more of your work. This image of the heron is absolutely stunning. I think B&W was the perfect thing to do with it too.

What a beautiful photo you used in your introduction, Andreas! Welcome to the NPN.

Thank you Steve, appreciate your comments!

Thanks guys for your warm welcome! So nice to meet you!