Hello

My name is Mozzam. I am a South Florida photographer originally from Trinidad in the Caribbean. Four years ago I finally decided to give photography its due diligence. I am throughly enjoying each moment I look through the view finder. I get an abundance of peace and happiness making pictures.
Landscape, Seascape and Astro are my favorites, however I have a desire for Street Photography. I am looking forward to learning from each and everyone of you. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello and welcome Mozzam. Glad to see this glorious seascape. Nice implied movement and the light is so terrific. I hope you settle in and feel comfortable sharing your work and discussing and critiquing the work of other community members. It’s kind of like an online photo workshop where we figure out how to get the best out of our photos and out field techniques.

Thank you Kristen and also for your kind words. I am looking forward to the community and seeing the work of its members and also sharing my pictures. Getting feedback is huge for me, I have always believed its one way to grow. Thanks

Mozzam, welcome to NPN. I know you’ll get a lot out of this community and give back as well.

A very beautiful seascape indeed. Well done. Can’t wait to see more of your work here.

Thank you David.

Great to see you here Mozzam. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Thanks David. Looking forward

Hi Mozzam :wave: and welcome to NPN. You’ll find this to be a very congenial place with lots of good advice. Your ocean photo is gorgeous - you have all those yummy tropical colors down that way!

Looking forward to meeting you in a few weeks.

Thanks Bonnie. I can tell already I am going to enjoy spending time and learning from everyone. Definitely looking forward to Colorado and meeting you. Take care