Hi Everyone! My name is Glenn Bartley

Hi Everyone,

My name is Glenn Bartley and I am a bird photographer from Victoria, BC.

Looking forward to sharing some of my bird photos and seeing lots of your images as well.

All the best!

Glenn

3 Likes

Welcome aboard Glenn. Looking forward to your participation here on NPN.

Welcome aboard, Glenn. That’s a beautiful shot with which to introduce yourself. I’m confident you’ll enjoy participating on NPN.

Really excellent job here with composition, perch, pose, head turn, background. No nits here!

Welcome back, Glenn. It will be good to have you here.

Welcome to NPN, Glenn. That is one pretty bird shot. Beautiful colors and details and I love the perch and background. Looking forward to more of your shots as well as your comments and critiques.

Really looking forward to you guest appearance in December, Glenn. Until then, keep posting images like this. Wowzer. fantastic background, perch, light, and what a head turn. Love everything about it.

Hi, Glenn. Welcome to the NPN. Your bird photo sent me back to my home country of Brazil. Beautiful image!

Welcome to NPN! That is a great species and an excellent pose.

Welcome Glenn. What a killer image. wonderful detail tip to beak and tip of tail, great head angle and catchlight in the eye, and that perch is to die for and so to is the background. Terrific all around image, Glenn.