Hi everyone!

My name is Glenn Tunaley and I am a nature photographer living in Hawaii. I have been shooting for about 15 years now and for the most part I was interested in grand landscapes but over the past several years I have been more focused on smaller scenes.
I am looking forward to sharing images and help others any way I can.

Glad to have you as part of the community, Glenn. I look forward to seeing what other interesting photographs you share.

1 Like

Hi and Aloha! Which island? I lived on big island for 10 years and miss it every day! Welcome.

1 Like

Hi Glenn, welcome to the NPN community! Hope to see your images in the Abstract category. Hawaii sounds pretty amazing.

1 Like

Thanks Cody! Excited to be here. Hopefully others find them interesting and it’s not just me heh

1 Like

Aloha Julie! We are in Kailua on Oahu and love it! We have been to the other main islands a few times as well and they are all beautiful! Thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks Alfredo! I will contribute to the abstract category for sure. Hawaii is awesome!

Hi Glenn, welcome to NPN. Great first shot. Looking forward to seeing more of your work and your contributions here.

Cheers,
David

1 Like

Thank you David