HI NPN--I'm Jack Graham

1 Like

Hi Jack! It has been a while. I think the last time was up Lundy Canyon at the ponds with Guy.

Hello my friend. Welcome back! Looking forward to more of your work here. This one is terrific, the Palouse?

Cheers,
David

Hi Jack, welcome back! I moved your post to the introductions category; the techniques and methods category is for giving tutorials, etc., and ask me anything’s are something we set up in advance as an event. I will respond to your email soon, and we can talk more about this!

Hi Jack! Welcome back! I’m very happy to see you back and look forward to your participation again.

Thanks Steve,
Time is a little better now. I cut back my schedule somewhat( on more 250 days on the road!) . Thanks again for the shout out!
JG

Harley…Sure was… those were the days… I remember camping for a night or two before our workshop… was always fun. I hear the East Side is a lot busier these days. I’ll be back there October 23!. Maybe we can do a " for old times sake" few nights with Guy and Michael.—Thanks for the shout out!
JG

1 Like

Hay david!—So good to hear from you. We are up near Mt Rainier now but relocating to Tennessee( near the smokies) early 2023. Yes that tree is the Palouse. I am close to starting(I have the images I need) an eBook on the Palouse. Time is a bit better now since I’m not on the road 250 nights anymore(I cut back somewhat now that I’m 150 years old). I’ll try getting some stuff up here . Let me know if you folks need anything or If I can help. NPN has always has been one of the highlights of my photographic time. There was such a stable of great shooters back in the late 80’s early 90’s!.
I can be reached via email = jack@jackgrahamphoto.com

Thanks again!
JG

Wonderful to see you on here, Jack. Looking forward to your further participation, for sure. :slight_smile:

Great to see you back here on NPN Jack! But wait, is there anybody that you don’t know, or doesn’t know you? You’re like a celebrity or something… ha ha!

Look forward to your contributions!

1 Like

Lon… I’m just anther guy with a camera… I have backed off my schedule by about half. More time for things I want to do. You really can’t get to things when leading workshops 250 nights per year!. Also, I have been feeling my work has been on a rut the past few years. Workshops are not the way to grow as a photographer. So more time for other things. NPN is one of then. I hope you are doing well. --Very best regards,
JG

1 Like

Hi Jack. Nice to see you back. I don’t think we ever met in person but through the old LandPhoto group and we both contributed photos in that book we did rather than a photo swap. Anyway, looking forward to seeing more of your work.