Hi NPN! My name is Ryan.

I’ve been pursuing photography more seriously for the past 5 years and making some strides at a small business with it.

I photograph a little bit of everything outdoors and nature, but my primary disciplines include birds, wildflowers and abstracts/textures.

I’m from Dayton, Ohio and have lived in southwest Ohio all of my life so far.

With joining NPN, I hope to connect and network with all the other photographers found in this community!

Hi Ryan! Welcome to NPN! It’s a great community of nature photographers and a great place to both learn and help others learn. This is a very nice first post. I’m looking forward to seeing more of your work and contributions.

1 Like

Welcome Ryan! Nice to meet you and hope to see you jump right in. Lovely patch of flowers there!

1 Like

Hello Ryan, welcome to NPN. I know you’ll get a lot out of here. Terrific image, I love the near/far feel to it and the warmth of the sun about to come up/go down. Wonderful.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Cheers,
David

1 Like

Hey Ryan! Great to see you here. You’ll gain a lot of knowledge and inspiration here!

1 Like

Welcome aboard Ryan! Great to have you here. We all look forward to your images and contributions to the forums and galleries!

Don’t be shy, jump right in! Welcome!

Lon

1 Like

What a lovely meadow - high summer flowers always seem so exuberant to me. And maybe as you post more images, my desire to do a roadtrip to Ohio will move up the list. I’ve seen some beautiful photos from there and am always looking for off the beaten path locations. Plus it would be a nice drive from Wisconsin.

Anyway…looking forward to seeing more and hope that you feel at home to participate in any of the threads you see going.

1 Like

Welcome to NPN, Ryan. A great first posting. Looking forward to more postings!

1 Like

Welcome to NPN, Ryan!

1 Like

Thanks John, happy to be here.

1 Like

Hi David! Glad seeing you on here as well, hope you’re doing well.

Thank you Steve! I appreciate that, this looks like a wonderful community to share.

Hey David! Thank you, it’s a bit of an older image from summer 2019 but is still a standout in my portfolio. Nothing beats a nice prairie sunset!

Thanks Lon, this is already shaping up to be a nice community to interact with!

Thank you Kristen! Ohio is stunning (maybe I’m a bit biased) but our natural and cultural heritage is unmatched.

If you ever get a chance, take a look through “Ohio in Photographs” by Ian Adams for some beautiful example images of the state plus some locations to travel to. Happy shooting!

Hi Ola, glad to be here and thanks for the welcome!

Alfredo, thank you for welcoming me! Happy to contribute in any way here.