John Taylor, open to all education in the photography journey!

Love shooting nature, lansdscapes and wildlife…as life and time permit. Why do we need jobs… sigh

1 Like

Hi John and welcome to NPN! I like your image - the tree bark has some nice texture to it and overall the tree looks almost ghostly. Very cool.

1 Like

Thank you sir!

Beautiful. Great separation on the main subject. That tree is fantastic. I see why you created this image. Well done!

Hello John, and welcome to the community of photographers here at NPN. This is a fine image and works nicely as you’ve presented here in B&W… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi John, welcome to NPN. I know you’ll enjoy this community. Your first image post is a real winner. I’m a fan of B&W so this resonates with me. And it needs to be viewed large. Well done. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

1 Like

Hi John! Welcome to the NPN community! This is a nice first post. It’s a unique looking tree. Nice find and well shot. I’m looking forward to more of your work.

1 Like

Welcome to NPN John. Yes, why do we need jobs when there is a world out there to photograph. :grinning:

I think you’ll enjoy the community here. That is an intriguing image of the tree. The exposed roots make it seem like the tree is standing.

1 Like

John,

Welcome to NPN! Great to have you here! Speaking of jobs, I’m so close to retiring I can taste it! Then I hope to spend even more time in nature! And photographing!

Looking forward to you posting your work and participating in the community! It’s a great bunch!

Welcome.

Lon

1 Like

Welcome, John. Wow this is bold and old and beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more.

Welcome, John. Nicely done on what I call a “small scene”.