Lachford Hall

Fall is my favorite time of year for many reasons. The east coast summer humidity is behind us, the beautiful fall foliage and the brisk cool mornings. This image is from October of 2015 at a local arboretum. I usually post this image every fall on Facebook. I like this image even though it wasn’t taken in optimal lighting conditions.

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Nikon D3300; 34mm; ISO 400; f/9; 1/160 sec; Handheld.

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Nick, the view of the building through the colorful surroundings looks very good. While the leaf colors are the main attraction, that tree trunk and the building add interest and context.

1 Like

Nick, I really like the way you framed the building with the colorful fall leaves. Nice.

1 Like

Nick: I rather like the light and the framing of the house by the foliage. Nicely done. >=))>

1 Like