More Reflections

This weekly challenge is calling out to me with my many recent reflections pictures from Acadia National Park. This one is more abstract, and I liked the Asian flavor that the dark branch gave to the scene.

Excellent abstract reflection photo, Kathy! I agree that the branches are what makes it special.

Wow Kathy, this is fantasic! I love this! Love the color, the ripples giving it a wee bit of abstract look and yup, those dark branches are wonderful and anchor this wonderful reflection image.

Apparently we can’t download here. I was wondering what this would look like flipped vertically. Sometimes turning a reflection on it’s head has interesting results.

Beautiful stuff!

Lon

This is a great reflection abstract, Kathy. The bright leaves in the center are set off beautifully by the dark tree trunks and darker leaves. There’s a fine sense of movement from the trunks and the ripples. Flipping it is certainly worth exploring (I do that regularly with my reflection abstracts), as flipped versions often result in very different “feelings” about the image. This does look just fine as presented.