Out my bedroom window

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques: iso 640, 560 mm, f4.5, 1250th, tripod, A7R4, 80% full frame

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

David, this is a fine look at this Goldfinch. The bit of moss at its feet and the green “binocular” background add a lot to the view.

Great capture, David, of this little goldfish. Love the inquisitive look and the soft yellow/green tones. Nicely done.

Beautiful image, David! I love the contrast between the yellows, greens and blacks. The natural vignette is superb. This is definitely an image I’m jealous of. Beautifully crafted to say the least.

David: Marvelous light and I like his expression and pose. Terrific perch as well. :+1:t2: :+1:t2:>=))>

A nice capture of this Goldfinch, David. I like the warm lighting and the classic composition. The large version might benefit from a little extra sharpening. The small version looks good but this site seems to add sharpening when it compresses the images for the small view.