Painted by nature

Just for the colors

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

All feedback is more than welcome

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
2 Likes

Hey @Ben_van_der_Sande.

Gorgeous colours. I can definitely see what caught your eye. The light does a great work grading those magentas.
I like the separation with the background giving that minimalist look. The only thing I would change is that lower flower going thru the edge. But it’s a small detail on a beautiful image.

Thanks for sharing,
Cheers

Ben: I really like the color palette and the light you have here. A tiny bit more room on both sides would elevate this above A+ but I like this as is. Well done. >=))>

A real beauty, Ben. Love the colors. It truly is painted by nature, with the colors and the light. Very nice.

The lush colors are accented nicely by the dark background. Personally I would remove the lowest flower that is cut off at the bottom right. A little more canvas all around would work as well.