Peaceful Remembrance

Yesterday I chose this little flower to capture an image thinking about my Mom. At about 2:00 AM this morning she joined my Dad on the other side of the rainbow. Peace to both.

Type of Critique Requested

Specific Feedback and Self-Critique

Just an image of something simple, quiet and peaceful to calm the mind.

Technical Details

4 Likes

Keith: What a poignant and beautiful tribute to your mom. It seems inappropriate to comment simply on the merits of the shot although it is excellent. May your memories of your parents be sweet. >=))>

Keith, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. This image is such a nice, beautiful tribute to your mom.

I am so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful image to have in her memory.

Oh I’m sorry to hear that. Tragic and heart-wrenching. Hope that you can find solace and strength. This is a lovely memento of her.

Thank you @Bill_Fach , @Shirley_Freeman , @David_Mullin , @Kris_Smith for your kind words.

1 Like

Hi Keith,

I’m so sorry for your loss!

They will live on within your memories and I hope the creation of this image will be a pleasant reminder of the times you shared with your mother and your father.

Hoping you find peace during such a difficult time.

1 Like

Deepest condolences. You have created a truly beautiful tribute!

So sorry for your loss. The soft shadows and warm tones convey peace, solitude, and reflection. Your mom would like this one for sure. …Jim