Pre Wedding Shoot Photography

Pre wedding shoot photography is increasingly becoming an important event in Sri Lanka. Professional photographers select photogenic locations and one such beautiful location is “Diyasaru Wetland Park”, at Colombo, Sri Lanka. In day more than 10-15 shootings will take place . As a frequent visitor to the park, one day I was able to capture lovely moments of companions of Bride and Bride grooms at the park. I really love the way the kids and adults are standing before the professional photographer start shooting.

Specific Feedback and Self-Critique

What highly inspired me were that the innocent looking and smiles on the face of each.

Technical Details

Canon 7 D Mark II with 100-400 mm lens. Aperture priority mode with handheld. Aperture = 5.6, shutter speed = 1/160, ISO = 1600, focal length = 100 mm

1 Like

Thiraviyam, this is a lovely scene with every so well dressed with well coordinated colors. However, the description for the weekly challenge says that non-nature images are not allowed unless specifically noted. Because non-nature shots were not specifically called for, I’m moving this to the non-nature gallery.

Oh the clothes are amazing. I love the way they are separated, but curious about each other, too. Did you know the people in this wedding? I’m a bit baffled at the relationships? One would think if this was a second marriage, and a Brady Bunch kind of situation, the bride and groom would be older. Similarly, if they were all siblings you’d expect them to be closer in age. Such a pretty scene.

Hi Smith,

I am total stranger and even they didn’t know I got the photograph other than 2-3 kids as they looked at me. For your information the Bride and Bride Grooms were not there and they were getting ready for photo shoot.

Hi Mark thank you so much for your information and action taken on the post. The email I got says “A photo taken in a local park, with local being defined less than 30 miles from your home”. Since it doesn’t say only nature, I posted and sorry making that confusion.

A wonderful image, Thiraviyam. I love the relaxed feeling, even though there’s anticipation for the wedding event. Excellent and thank you for sharing this.