Pronghorns in Snow

The snow covered layers of hills and grasses were accented nicely by these two Pronghorns in the Gardiner Basin, just outside of Yellowstone.

3 Likes

Just gorgeous, @Mark_Seaver . The whole thing!

Outstanding winter scene, Mark. Always a favorite of mine the pronghorns are truly the best of hoofed prairie dwellers, at least for me. I mean these two critters look extremely healthy and truly fit for this deep into the winter season too… :+1:
One could play around with some variety of crops for various looks also… :thinking:

This is stunning! The lines in the background are amazing and the heads are framed perfectly between the lines. The soft colour palette is striking. I find it hard to describe fine art photography until I see and example…this is a wonderful example.

Hi Mark,
this looks really great. The pronghorns stand out perfectly against the snow-covered background.
They patiently pose for your photo. And the right guy even put on his camera face.

Hey Mark! Just wanted to pop by and say that this is probably the best wildlife scene I’ve seen in a while! Nicely done!
Beer Ok GIF by Busch

A very nice Winter wildlife shot, Mark! I like the layered look and the exposure and colors are excellent! Great detail on the antelopes also. I wouldn’t change a thing. Well done! :clap: