Puzzle

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

I think you’d have to get up very early to mussel through this puzzle by the end of the day, Jim! That’s an amazingly dense population and a killer entry for this challenge!

Thanks. “Mussel through.” Love it.

This is a great find, Jim. The high contrast really lets the mussels pop. In the larger view, seeing the textures a bit further down the mussels is a nice treat. Yep, I’ll pass on putting this puzzle together…

Jim,

Great find and great job filling the frame with these guys.

I think I could handle a 6-piece puzzle… any more pieces than that, I might need therapy! Perfect entry though!

Lon

Wonderful image Jim. The whites and blacks really make this pop.

The edge pieces would be the only chance of putting this puzzle together…

Jim: That would be a diabolical puzzle. Frame filling fantastic. >=))>

What a collection of gooseneck barnacles. I’ve never seen them quite in such densities. Amazing.

Taken at a small area at south end of long beach (Washington) called Beard’s Hollow. Lots of rocks and lots of life clinging to them (many of whom are people fishing for sea perch). Must be very low tide to get best shots. I’m attaching one from another location few feet away from posted one.