Sea Foam

A few years ago when I was wandering around at a local beach here on Oahu I noticed sea foam collecting in tide pools. It was an exciting find and I spent a couple hours that day trying to photograph them while also trying to avoid getting soaked from the crashing waves. Most of the foam had no color at first but after a few seconds/minutes it starts to dissolve into colorful bubbles.

Type of Critique Requested

• Aesthetic: Feedback on the overall visual appeal of the image, including its color, lighting, cropping, and composition.
  • Technical: Feedback on the technical aspects of the image, such as exposure, color, focus and reproduction of colors and details, post-processing, and print quality.

Specific Feedback and Self-Critique

Any

Technical Details

1 Like

@Glenn_Tunaley , very nice. Simple but powerful. Well done. I would not change a thing.

I agree with John. Did you count how many selfies you have here? They don’t bother me - the colours are outstanding, as is the composition.

1 Like

Thank you John!

Thanks Mike! I have a big print in our living room of a different bubble image that must have hundreds of selfies

1 Like

Jewels of the sea, Glenn. Looks like rainbows of fun!

1 Like

This is just way too cool, Glenn. I love the colors in the bubbles as well as the selfies. Very nice.

1 Like

Thank you Linda! Jewels of the sea sounds like a much better title than sea foam. Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you Shirley!

1 Like

Hot dog, Glenn! This is incredible. I sat here and stared at it for quite a while and I love everything about the image. Fantastic find!

Thanks for the kind words Bret!

Fiesta! I’ve never seen such joyous and happy bubbles.

Beautiful, Glenn. I’ve never noticed bubbles from sea foam acquiring color like this. A very cool image.

thank you Chris!

Thanks Dennis!