Space Cabbage

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

For Fun. Cover for a possible guitar music project.

Specific Feedback

just abstract photo idea i just wanted to share. Something different and kinda weird…

Technical Details

ISO 800 of larger. shutter 80 …

2 Likes

Hi Gill,
wow, that’s super abstract. Looks really cool.

I’m curious about what you photographed here.

It’s a cabbage leaf put on a black cardboard and I went experimental on editing. For Fun.
Thanks for showing interest.

Hi Gill, yes definitely abstract and funky! Well done. I’m digging the shape. Reminds me of the famous Apple galaxy image from John Paul.

Cool!!! And your title is perfect! :laughing:
This is so interesting. You kinda get the 3-dimensionality of it, and your choice of colors works really well. Really grabs your eye. I think it’d be perfect for an music album cover!!!

Thanks. I have music on YouTube and Spotify. Instrumental guitar music. Like my photography, real different but honest.
My goal is to be the best Photographer/Composer I can be.
Here at 71. That’s a good goal to have.

Peace to you :earth_americas::pray::earth_americas::camera_flash::camera_flash:

Hi Gill,

My first thought was a purple/red cabbage leaf but then I saw the tiny pink rod looking shape at the left side and it made me wonder if I was even close.
I like the presentation considering what your goal is. An album cover is a good target market for this.

Well done! :slight_smile:

Thanks! Yes. Good Space Cabbage. Edited to death. For Fun. Writing music for the Cosmos and use this as a cover.
I’m a product of the 60s.

:earth_americas::pray::pray::camera_flash::camera_flash:

1 Like

A very enjoyable image and one of the best uses of cabbage. Not one of my favorite vegetables, but I like this celestial abstract. I might want to darken the diagonal white highlight at the bottom as it tends to draw my eye. Wonderful colors and as abstracts go, this one generates a lot of thoughts for interpretation…Jim