Swollen +2 Reworks

Just glad I could add something of value for you, Kris

Feel free to ask for detailed descriptions and/or screenshots as you work through the edits.

It can be a little overwhelming but it can also be a lot of fun to just explore the tools and settings, don’t be afraid to try something out, if you make several background copies and use those copies to experiment, you can always just delete that copy and try something different with a new copy.
I still use that approach frequently :slight_smile:

Glad to have you as part of our community, Kris! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Merv worked some magic here! It’s a wonderful capture and I look forward to enjoying the final version.

2 Likes

Magical rework, @Merv . Oh, welcome aboard, Kris. As you’ve already seen, and I’m very late to the party here, our community of like minded individuals is the perfect place to take your images to the next level with detailed suggestions, comments, and all the help you could ever ask for. This is a terrific first post and I’m glad you took the plunge. You’ll feel right at home with everyone. There isn’t much to add but I wanted to welcome you and tell you that I’m looking forward to more of your images. Feel free to comment on other images as well.

Hi Kris

You’ve already received awesome comments. I’ll just say “welcome”, and I really enjoy your composition and the fog in the scene. Looking forward to seeing more.

@David_Haynes @Mark_Muller Thank you both very much for the kind words & welcome. I’ll be honest, I’m completely blown away by the breadth & depth of some of the recommendations & attention to my image in this thread. The NPN community is quite unique amongst various photo forums I’ve been on since the early 2000’s. I regret not joining back when I first learned about it a few years back!

3 Likes

Ditto what @Mark_Muller said :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks John, I appreciate the welcome!

1 Like

Hi Kris,

The rework looks really, really good!
I’m impressed that most of it was done in Lr! Well done!

I started out as a carpenter, then cabinet maker, then design work and machining so I completely understand how un-natural it is to use a mouse and a keyboard compared to working with much heavier tools like a hammer and a wrench. :smiley:

Again, Well Done! :slight_smile:
Thanks for posting the rework version!

The rework is excellent and gorgeous!! It’s great to have you hanging out here!