Woodland Carpet

Olympus EM5 MK2, 32mm, 1/6 @ f/22, ISO 400

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
1 Like

Michael, you’ve got a fine mix of subtle colors in this group of leaves. The pine cone is a good visual change of pace. The details and the brightness in the upper 2/3rds stand out well and the use of the filter adds some intriguing textures.

Michael: I love scenes like this; so much to explore. The oil paint is icing on a very fine cake. Most excellent! :+1: :+1:>=))>

Great little tight scene. Love the elements and comp. I would be inclined to darken the mids a bit, looks a bit bright to my eye, but not a huge deal. Well seen and executed, tough one to pull off well.

Great textures, and I love the colors. Don’t know if those lavender leaves are really that color, but they really work with the golds.

Beautiful fall colors and textures. It’s a bit busy for my taste. I would crop to make the point stronger: